Biodegradable Nappy Bags For Those Who Use Biodegradable Nappies?

For those who use biodegradable nappies? - biodegradable nappy bags

I wonder how to get rid of. The first time I heard, because they are found in landfills, which are not necessary with oxygen to replace the existing suspended, I'm sure many people do (in a container for container classes with tape kits come) - If not, these bags are biodegradable, then it is not broken or diapers? But I would ask to use as the organic layers, but can not find a way to remedy the deficiencies ... Thanks

1 comments:

Em said...

No, you're right, even in a biodegradable bag, need light and air to sink. Certainly, most materials that are environmentally friendly, but I suspect that the image of "biodegradable" to the eco-consciousness can be sold, they did not use his brain as much as you. We all want good things and some people may enjoy. I am sure that in an ideal environment, are biodegradable, but it is unlikely that compost (OOP encourage vermin). You have just said, looking up from 50% biodegradable! I wonder if people wait to take it apart? "
So I would say that it is better for the environment during production, but after use, are in the landfill.
You can solve using a system of re-usable?

Post a Comment