Spinal Arthritis High Heels Is The Benedryl That's In Night-time Sleep-aids An Antihistamine? Can The Benedryl Cause High Blood Pressure?

Is the benedryl that's in night-time sleep-aids an antihistamine? Can the benedryl cause high blood pressure? - spinal arthritis high heels

I suffer from arthritis, bursitis, scoliosis (left shoulder hangs lower than the right and the spine is causing crooked), high arched feet (severe pain throughout the body), the Grissle low-neck region is the bottom line as an intuition used the back, neck, and it really does hurt them! I can not pay for care of a physician to an analgesic Clock in Dollar General stores are increasing and the pain knocked me; otherwise not receive assistance, and can not sleep. That's all I could find to help me. I am excited about the possibility that sleep helps the cause of the affected blood pressure. Although it is not necessary that all the others. I've tried to do an internet search of information, but did not find what you are looking for. If you need further information about this topic or know where I can get information, please help!

4 comments:

pearlgat... said...

Antihistamine Benadryl should soothe skin allergy ... try to prevent ibuprofen for pain and swelling. I do not think that it can cause hypertension, when you mix a batch of drugs .... even talk to your doc or nurse in a direct line on health.

eliannfa... said...

You should ask your doctor, and not be embarrassed. Veryt Benadryl is a very old and very safe and effective medicines, but never ashamed of, your doctor knows your medical history.

eliannfa... said...

You should ask your doctor, and not be embarrassed. Veryt Benadryl is a very old and very safe and effective medicines, but never ashamed of, your doctor knows your medical history.

Atheist said...

"Normal use" sleep with Benadryl Allergy Relief, and never had a problem. Benadryl knocks me soon and let me sleep more deeply than any sleeping pill that I tried. I never had the blood pressure before use.

Post a Comment