Ozark Trail Clothes Where Can I Find A Rain Fly For My Ozark Trails 8x8 Dome Tent?

Where can I find a rain fly for my Ozark Trails 8x8 dome tent? - ozark trail clothes

I need a replacement for my tent rain fly 8x8 roads find Ozark dome (I really need 2 of them). Ozark Trails I can not find anywhere on the Web. I bought at Wal-Mart, but do not sell spare parts to my knowledge. I have other stores, so it is not urgent, but I want to leave these friends, without using rainfly no privacy for changing clothes and cool at night. I use canvas, but if I can find rainfly.

4 comments:

Mickey L said...

Check with Bass Pro Shops or hairline or camping suppliers. You will probably not be able to find an exact match, but it should be capable of a similar color, the rainfly works because most have elasic find a string with a hook.

saber368... said...

Hennessy Hammocks are much more online jungle

krazy4hd said...

8x8 tent (in general) is so cheap, even if we could find flies lively exchange can ultimately be cheaper to replace the tent.

jeffma80... said...

Maybe try the campmor catalog. That or see if you can get hold of the manufacturers. I am sure they would be willing to sell.

Good luck!

Post a Comment