What Are The Names Of All Of The Shiny Pokemon Im Looking For A Pokemon Which Has Full Condition Stats,shiny Milotic,shiny Hitmonlee.Im Offering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for a pokemon which has full condition stats,shiny milotic,shiny hitmonlee.Im offering!!!!!!!!!!!!! - what are the names of all of the shiny pokemon

This offer in Pokemon:
Pokemon Fossil --------- ---------
Kabuto: lvl.20
Kabutops: lvl.51
Omanyt: lvl.36
Aerodactyl: lvl.20
Lileep: lvl.20
Anorith: lvl.35
Shieldon: lvl.20
!!!!! I can tell you one of these pokemon is an element of choice of the UR:
(Protector, Focus Sash, and class, the size of the heart, the world of life, or one of the tables of stone, which is about the power of movements UR)
Pokemon --------- -----------
Kyorge: lvl.70
Rotom: lvl.23
Jirachi: lvl.5 (I can convey that all the fossil you want)
Azelf: lvl.50
Uxie: lvl.50
Other specialties ---------- ----------
Pins: lvl.52
Galladé: lvl.37 (psychological, Night Slash, LEAFBLADE, Psycho Cut)
Lucario: lvl.50 (has all the movements of heavy fighting)
I do not know, Z +? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
LIGHT AND LEVEL 100 ---------- ----- --- POKEMON
Groudon: LVL100-(Hyper Beam, Lance Sun, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions)
Shiny Charizard: LVL100-(heat wave, overheat, fire blast, flare blitz)
Shiny Lugia: lvl70-(Lost, Hydraulic Pump, Raindance, Swift)
Latios: LVL100-(Psyhcic, thunder, wind-surfing, Dr. pulse ...)
Latias: LVL100

Enter your name and tell me your friends code and Pokémon me what you want and what are you willing to review give.Keep my answers.
My game is: Andy
Code :2878-7234-6669

2 comments:

~3r1ck~ said...

Let's see if I have a pokemon that the statistics of the comprehensive ...
dont get it .. but I have the pokemon that are ev. trained or, if you trade send me an e-mail like ..
Ok

Big-T said...

hey wats up ... i dont have many of them, but I've got a card after the sale, all mine .. And left this letter is a Holo Articuno

Post a Comment