Dvd/vhs No Tuner Watch Another Channel Multi Region PAL/NTSC Tuner Question?

Multi Region PAL/NTSC Tuner Question? - dvd/vhs no tuner watch another channel

I'm in the U.S. The device will be used exclusively in the United States to see my sent PAL VHS / DVD of my European friends.

I am looking for a combo DVD / VHS with the following characteristics.

1. Plays PAL and NTSC VHS tapes.
2. Read and recorded dual-layer DVD discs, 8.5.
3. Play all 6 DVD regions.

The model was recommended to me has a PAL tuner, but not an NTSC tuner.

http://www.samstores.com/details.asp?Pro ...

If my cable box has an NTSC tuner, it does not bother me, the combo has an NTSC tuner? Will I be problems with this device?

Atlon also an NTSC / PAL converter.

I would use this with a flat panel display NTSC, but I have a small CRT TV is PAL, if it is absolutely necessary.

Do I need two NTSC / PAL tuner in my combo DVD / VHS?

Thank you.

1 comments:

Joe said...

Nobody knows the answer to your question.

Post a Comment