Pearl Harbor Survivers Pearl Harbor, Hawaii?

Pearl Harbor, Hawaii? - pearl harbor survivers

I just wanted to ask all to stop now and do not forget Pearl Harbor Day, 7 December The 65 years was and is the last time to meet the survivors after officaily Navy Times, because the survivor of 80 years and is sick. My husband and I have for several years on the spot if they only feel the history and importance can in everything around you. So please take a moment during the day and remember. Sorry, that's not so much a question of an inquiry. But I have a question to the return of Ford Iceland in Pearl that seems fair that if there is more like a tourist or attriction if it was retained because it has always been?
"Remember Pearl Harbor"

1 comments:

powhound said...

We welcome your call to memory.

He was also stationed there between 94-96.

I had not heard the reconstruction of Ford Iceland. I believe that there are more facilities available to the visitors to a better understanding of what happened. Like the Arizona Memorial is very limited (that is).

But I think they make more money. Only a hypothesis.

Post a Comment