Off Camera Flash Battery Pack Is There A Way To Repair My Lumix Camera That No Longer Recognizes A Battery? If Not, Any Recommendations?

Is there a way to repair my Lumix camera that no longer recognizes a battery? If not, any recommendations? - off camera flash battery pack

Even with new batteries, the camera switches itself only rarely. When turned on, battery low, and goes out the camera flash. It is three years and probably time for a new, if I can not repair. Recommendations for digital devices under $ 150 with photo quality very good?

2 comments:

rsimons5... said...

The device was exposed to moisture, or there was a leak on the Battery? Check the contacts inside the battery compartment clean if necessary. I heard an eraser done, decent, clean up debris in the contacts.

xportugu... said...

Olympus is less than $ 150

I have an Olympus for $ 139, 5.1 MP, great pictures. LOVE IT! In any case, worth the money!

Post a Comment