Sti More Condition_symptoms Men Hiiii Everyone. I Need Your Help To Find A Better Car Between 04 Sti& 03 Evo Which Is More Fast And Reliable?

Hiiii Everyone. I need your help to find a better car between 04 sti& 03 evo which is more fast and reliable? - sti more condition_symptoms men

I was not wrong anyway. Both are fast, but it increases, it is faster by one tenth of a second, straight, 0-60 in 4.7 sec. The Evo catches in the quarter mile at 13.1 against 13.2 seconds for the rose. The Evo is a good handling car in the Twisties. Rose for everyday driving is the right way. Better opportunities for a better quality interior interior. Fun-factor drive is the EVO. The Evo is my personal choice, but found many magazines that the EVO is the best option.
"What I like?" Is really the best question to ask. It's all personal choice. Many people can attest to the car had not misunderstand as the best player, (but) the front fascia seems to stick in a pinch, he's back! Lol Sorry!

1 comments:

hondab16... said...

There are no 04 from sexually transmitted diseases in the United States. The STI model was only 05 Released. As a base WRX, which has 227 hp 286 hp compared to the EVO. Care is required in order to undercut these vehicles are usually too many of the previous owners and if you are 50,000 miles on it, I would be careful. Both were "limited style" cars ", which simply means that each party is coming from a retailer, you must $$$$. I have a 2005 EVO 8 and love it. The only problem I had is when I drive had purchased, 14,000 miles on it and the previous owner had installed an XS Engineering FMIC left screws loose intercooler pipe and blew the board to have a good momentum of leaks, and I replaced thermostat. now 24,000 miles on this topic.

Post a Comment