Major Wager Kates Playground Are There Any Laws That Would Not Allow A Guy To Wear Women's Clothes In Public? I Lost A Major Wager?

Are there any laws that would not allow a guy to wear women's clothes in public? I lost a major wager? - major wager kates playground

my boss and a few girls in my office and this is my only chance to escape.
They want to doll me like a chicken and keeps me in the window of his friends in a clothing store in downtown for 2 hours.
There are even rumors bras, panties, stockings and under the clothes and bags!
I'm not very big, so it must be very wrong!
It must provide a legal excuse to get out of this situation?

1 comments:

i<3laura said...

nope.it you for your business though.lots people with unpleasant cross buffets bad.

I hope that you do not look like an idiot, and select at least one team thats style.

Good luck.

Post a Comment